Feb 4, 2019

Solo Day 7 South Korea - 27th Nov 2014 (Garden of Morning Calm + Petite France + Nami )

This happened 4 yrs back and aku pun x sure why did i posting it now. Maybe sbb dapat bnyk sgt enquiries from frenz.. and its so close to me.. 

DAY 7
I woke up early and get to Cheongyanni Station to go to Gapyeong City. Gapyeong is about 70km from Seoul. The plan is to visit Garden of Morning Calm, Petite France and Nami Island. To join the Gapyeong City Bus Tour, I need to disembark at Cheonpyeong Station or Gapyeong Station.

And since I planned to start my day with Garden of Morning Calm(GOMC), I choose to stop at Cheonpyeong Station. It is much nearer. Please refer to the pictures for info regards to Gapyeong City Bus Tour.  Its really worth it to take this bus tour as it only cost you KRW5000. By this tour , you can travel to all far-distances places of Gapyeong City conveniently. =) i truly recommended this.




By ITX, there are 2 terminals (Cheongpyeong/Gapyeong) that you can get off in order to take the tour bus.

My first stop was GOMC. 9.00 am – 11.30 am. Entrance fee for GOMC is KRW8000



aku rasa kalau time summer, tempat nih pasti cantik bangat sih...
time dah nak winter, color pokok semua dull and pale.. 



so calm in the morning..suits its name very well.



Gapyeong is a hilly area. the winter take effects sooner than the city centre seoul
this picture reminds me of my visit to Taipei








 


After GOCM, I went to Petite France. 12.00-2.30 pm. Entrance Fee for Petite France is alos KRW8000






After Petite France, I went to Nami Island (3.30-5.00pm). It was a quick one. Since last time I didn’t discover all places, this time I’ve made it. Horay!!


After nami island, I get on the same tour bus and get off at Gapyeong Station to take ITX to Seoul City. This is the longest journey I ever felt. With no seats and farthest distance, my battery was about to die! ITX is cheap but consume more times as it stops at so many station (uncountable..mind cracking) . KTX is fast and convenient but you have to have to take it from Cheongyanni Station. Plus, you have to know the train timetable as it is not as frequent as ITX.

I arrived at hostel around 9.30pm, fully zerorised and needed full charges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...