Feb 4, 2019

Solo Day 9 South Korea - 29th Nov 2014 (Busan Tower + Jagalchi + Gwangli Beach)

DAY 9
It was my travel day as I have to take bus from Seoul City to Busan. I have several other option such as KTX High speed train (the fastest option but quite pricey), or intercity bus (the cheapest but took longer travel time), but instead I chose to travel with express bus.  I think that it is moderate option. Cost effective with 4 hours of travel time. To get to the bus station, kindly disembark at Seoul Express Bus Terminal.  I bought the ticket on the spot at the ticket counter inside the building and since the bus has frequent time travel, I didn’t have to wait for so long.

There was only one rest area/stop along the journey (which I don’t know where) and I safely arrived Busan Bus Terminal at 2.06 pm. The nearest subway station to the bus terminal is Nopo-Dong Station which is the last station for Line 1. Just walked inside the building and follow the direction, you will find the train track. I headed straight to Jungang Station and check in again at Mr Egg Original hostel.

I place my bag and immediately went out to Yongdusan Park. It is just a walking distance from my hostel.

After Yongdusan, I went to BIFF Square and walked down the shopping street following the crowd to Jagalchi Market. Seriously I don’t know where to go but I just love to do the walking. I had my Shrimp Burger as my dinner, at Lotteria nearby to BIFF square. It taste good. =)


I went inside Jagalchi Market to see their wet market and was whoaaa with the seafood they had. Everything was triple than the size I had in my country. I even surveyed the second floor restaurants for me to have my lunch the next day.

From Jagalchi, I walked to Gwangbok Lotte Mall and went to the underground Gwangbokro Shopping alley on and off. Till at one point, I was walking at Busan Port / Customs and Immigration when I suddenly be able to see partial of Gwanglli Bridge. It was pretty amazing. Since it was still early, I decided to go there. Gwang-an Station Exit 7


It’s a nice place and lots of people were just wandering around the beach. They play fireworks and have a super nice date with their love one. How I wish I could have my love one by my side. =(


For 1 hours I sat alone watching the diamond bridge, human behavior and surroundings. what a beautiful feeling. 

set back to hostel and packing up for return flight to KL 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...