Feb 4, 2019

Solo Day 8 South Korea - 28th Nov 2014 (Namsangol Hanok + Dongdaemun + Insadong)

Day 8
I spent my day at Namsan Area and do a little shopping but it was raining and I do not look cool in my rain coat. Haha. I wanted to visit the Namsangol Hanok Village thus I walked from hostel to Chongmuro Station, Exit 4. Since the raining got heavy, I loafed at nearby Paris Baguette, where i met Vera Baumann, my new friends from Germany .


Thought that the rain will never stopped, we have to made our own way. I went to the Namsangol Hanok village and spend 2 hours there. It was a crazy things, to walked down the village in those coldest weather. Raining will never be easy for travellers. When people hurryingly gets inside the building, you were outside to takes pictures, full with determination. Ahahah =)

After Namsangol, I went to do a little shopping at Dongdaemun and Insadong. No pictures taken because I must have been struggling to death to take picture while holding shopping things in rain coats with heavy rain. No way.

Dongdaemun is like a wholesales center. If you plan to buy in bulks or dozens (maybe for sourvenir), then this is your place. From my second observation, they sell things like hanbok cloth, bedsheet, stockings, innerwear, pyjamas, sports attire and things like bedheater for winter. Of course thats not what ive been looking for. Except for stokings. tapi stockings kat dongdaemun tak secantik stockings kat sinchon area.. rugi tak beli masa kat sinchon..

And Insadong is for sourvenir.. anything about korea handicrafts is easy to find in here.

Back to hostel at 4.30 pm and get ready to ewha again to join lecture of Woman and Islam by Dr Mahmood. I didn’t took any other picture than this. Sigh. Every muslims student gather and sharing thoughts about Islam and Women. Few points I noted down for sharing.

Back to hostel at 10.00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...